LGBTQIA2S+ Student Success Symposium Call for Citations
In preparation for the CSU LGBTQIA2S+ Student Success Network Symposium, March 7-8, 2024, the Network is building a repository of research in the Knowledge Center on issues affecting CSU LGBTQIA2S+ students. The aim of the repository is to cultivate a shared foundation of knowledge so that attendees are prepared to actively engage in conversations around LGBTQIA2S+ student servingness in higher education. This repository will also be a source of support and information for the entire CSU system.
We are seeking your help to collect citations and/or full articles, book chapters, or reports that address any of the following related to LGBTQIA2S+ college students:
- LGBTQIA2S+ student data collection
- Intersections of queer identity, race, ability, etc.
- Gender affirming care
- LGBTQIA2S+ supportive university and classroom policies
- Mental health experiences and care
- Basic needs
- Harassment and discrimination reporting for LGBTQIA2S+ students
- LGBTQIA2S+ graduate student experiences
- LGBTQIA2S+ student activism
For online publications, direct links to sources are acceptable if the full text is available. For citations without full text, please include as much information as possible to help us locate the text, including most of the following:
- Journal or book title
- Website (if applicable)
Email your citations, links, and/or full articles, book chapters, or reports to Symposium Director, Dr. Larissa Mercado-Lopez at email@example.com